Kids are quick, oh boy, yes they are!

Apr 22, 2010





For not getting lost in translation, I´m just going to post those "jewels" like that:



Teacher: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

John : You told me to do it withou using the table .



Teacher: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn´t have ten years ago.

Winnie : ME!



Teacher: Now Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?

Simon: No Sir, I don´t have to, my Mom is a good cook.



Teacher: Clyde, your composition on " My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother´s. Did you copy his ?

Clyde: No, Sir. It is the same dog.




Teacher: Harold, how do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

Harold: A teacher.





Speechless...

0 comentarios: